Choyr provides an online community for your church. It's a place to connect outside the physical boundaries of the church, a safe place to discuss, share and communicate free of abusive or disturbing content.
In order to provide the best possible an experience we put some community guidelines in place. These community guidelines complement the terms and conditions and the user agreement of our service.
- Our members need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not okay to provide misleading information about yourself, your qualifications or your work experience, affiliations or achievements on our service.
- We ask our members to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. We value discussions but we do not want you to shock or intimidate others. It is not okay to share graphic images to shock others, and it is not okay to share obscene images or pornography on the service.
- Encourage respectful behaviour. You may encounter opinions that are different from yours, which we believe can lead to important conversations about difficult topics. To help balance the needs, safety and interests of a diverse community, however, we may remove certain kinds of sensitive content or limit the audience that sees it.
- The service shouldn't be used to harm others. Terrorists and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome. It is not okay to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people (e.g., junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). Do not the services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, don't use the services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. It is not okay to interfere or disrupt the service.
- Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law. We do not want the service to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use the services to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.
- Respect Choyr's Rights. Please don't violate the rights of Choyr. You can find more information about what this means in our User Agreement, but put simply, please don't use Choyr's services to wrongfully take data or information. It is not okay to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Choyr when you are not, and it is not okay to violate Choyr's intellectual property rights.
We may take action whenever something violates the community guidelines outlined here. We retain the right to remove content, disable accounts and work with law enforcement when we believe that there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety.